Youth of the Year Award Nomination
Criteria and Guidelines:
- Contributions of the youth(s) should be based on their volunteerism of the Outlook & District Chamber of Commerce Community.
- Are they involved in community work and/or service clubs and/or church groups?
- Do they have organizational skills that get people involved in projects?
- Does the community benefit from their efforts? How?
- Or someone who has done a heroic deed, organized a special event or just improved our way of life in the community.
- Age range: 13 - 19 years