Citizen of the Year Nomination Form
Criteria and Guidelines:
- Contributions of the individual(s) should be based on their volunteerism in the Outlook & District Chamber of Commerce Community
- Are they involved in community work and/or service clubs and/or church groups?
- Do they have organizational skills that gets people involved in projects?
- Does the community benefit from their efforts? How?
- Or someone who has done a heroic deed, organized a special event or just improved our way of life in the community.
- NO AGE RESTRICTION
Deadline - March 15, 2019